The suite has a fantastic view, an additional bedroom with double bed and a very large terrace.
Size: ca. 62 + 53 m² terrace
Standard: 4 persons
Maximum : 6 persons
1 double bedroom, 1 double bed, 1 double couch-bed (very comfortable)
|Per person with breakfast
for at least 4 persons
31.03 – 7.07.2018
5.10 – 3.11.2018
7.07 – 5.10.2018
|from 7 days stay||€ 65,00||€ 75,00|
|up to 6 days stay||€ 75,00||€ 85,00|
The prices (all inclusive of VAT) are per person and day.
The local tax is € 1,60per guest and night. The proceeds from the local tax are used for the development and maintenance of infrastructures and services, as well as for the organization of cultural and sporting events.
Children and young people under 14 years are exempt from the tax.
Additional persons and children
Children up to 3rd birthday are free
Children until 12th birthday € 6,00 per day
From 12 years and for adults € 10,00 per day
The 4-course menu incl. salad buffet in the Hotel Panorama 100 metres away for an extra charge of € 15 per person and day
Heating, electricity, water, bed linen, towels, kitchen towels (once a week) and final cleaning are included.
Apartment for single use – we will be happy to make you an offer.
You are welcome to bring your dog with you after prior arrangement. Please understand, however, that the dog is not allowed in the breakfast room, the wellness and pool area. For your “darling” we charge € 15.00 per day, without food. Please bring a basket or blanket from home.
Included in the price:
- Panoramic Inifinty Pool
- Use of the wellness facilities in the Villa Franziskus or in the Hotel Panorama (steam bath, sauna, adventure shower, infrared, Kneipp basin) of the indoor swimming pool with sunbathing lawn
- Use of the panoramic chairlift to Merano
- Underground parking space for each apartment
- Heating, electricity, water, bed linen, towels, kitchen towels (once a week) and final cleaning
- Internet connection
- MeranCard benefit card: various discounts on chairlifts, cable cars, public swimming pools, museums …
in cash, EC card or credit card (Visa or Mastercard)
All floor plan illustrations serve as guidelines and are therefore not binding.
We only accept cancellations up to 4 weeks before the agreed day of arrival. In all other cases we charge the empty bed fee according to the Italian guest accommodation contract law, the same applies to early departure.
In your and our interest, we therefore recommend that you take out European Travel Cancellation Insurance before your holiday begins.
We recommend the cancellation insurance of:
Otherwise, the cancellation conditions pursuant to Art. 1382 ZGB apply.
In case of cancellation by the guest or the customer between 4 weeks before the agreed day of arrival and the day of arrival itself, the customer is obliged to pay the following cancellation fees:
- Cancellation no later than 15 days before the day of arrival: 40% of the agreed total price;
- Cancellation at least 8 days prior to arrival: 60% of the agreed total price;
- Cancellation less than 8 days prior to arrival: 70% of the total agreed price;
- Cancellation must be made by a unilateral written declaration and must be in the hands of the landlord at the latest within the above-mentioned periods (4 weeks, 15 or 8 days) before the agreed day of arrival of the guest(s).
- If the booked rooms are not taken over for the agreed period without cancellation, the guest or the customer is obliged to pay 70% of the agreed total price.
- The agreed price is the price for accommodation, meals and any other services.
- If not all booked beds are occupied or cancelled, the percentage only refers to the agreed price for the beds not occupied.
Arrangement in case of premature departure of the guest:
In the event of premature departure of the guest(s), the guest(s) is/are obliged to pay the price for the days enjoyed and to pay 70% of the agreed price for the agreed remaining but unused services.